The rules of accommodation | Zolotaya Buhta
Rules of accommodation
- Please follow these rules of accommodation, as well as fire safety rules in the Hotel.
- The hotel is intended for temporary accommodation of Guests for a period agreed with the hotel administration. At the end of the agreed period of stay, no later than the settlement hour, the Guest is obliged to vacate the room and remove their belongings.
- For guaranteed reservations (if the Guest has made an advance payment for hotel services or has paid for them in full before the date of arrival) the hotel expects the Guest until 12:00 noon on the day following the date of the planned arrival. In case of late cancellation of booking (less than 24 hours prior to the date of arrival), late arrival or no-show, the Guest or the person - customer of hotel services will be charged for the actual room downtime (room space), at the cost of one day of stay. If you are late by more than one day, the guaranteed reservation is canceled.
For non-guaranteed reservations, the hotel waits for the Guest until 6:00 p.m. local time on the day of scheduled arrival, after which the reservation is canceled. Late Guests may check-in under general conditions, subject to availability.
Official check-in and check-out times
The check-in of Guest is carried out from 14.00 o'clock (local time). Check-out time (check-in and check-out time) is 12:00 by local time. Upon the expiry of the accommodation period, no later than the check-out hour, the Guest shall vacate the room and remove their belongings.
If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the receptionist no later than 2 hours before the check-out time at 12:00 local time. Extension of stay in the same room is only possible if there is no confirmed reservation in favor of a third party.
Early check-in and late check-out
If a Guest checks in prior to the check-in time (early check-in) and thereafter stays at the hotel for at least one day, payment for the period from check-in time to check-in time will be charged at a rate not exceeding half the amount per day.
If the period from check-in time to check-in time is more than 12 hours, the Guest will be charged at the rate of the cost of the day.
Guests checking in after check-in time and checking out the next day before check-out time (less than 12 hours) will be charged 100% of the price of one night's stay.
If the Guest is delayed at the hotel, he/she will be charged according to the following procedure:
- from 12:00 to 18:00 - 25% (twenty-five) percent of the cost of accommodation per day;
- from 18:00 till 00:00 - 50% of the cost of one night's stay;
- after 00:00 p.m. - payment for one night.
Rules of check-in and necessary documents for registration
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation certifying the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR certifying the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced in due time with a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- birth certificate - for a person under 14 years of age;
- a passport proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or any other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a foreign citizen;
- a temporary identity document of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
- temporary residence permit for a stateless person;
- residence permit of a stateless person;
- a travel document issued to a person recognized as a refugee in the territory of the Russian Federation in accordance with the procedure established by the federal law;
- migration card, visa, valid for the period of stay in the hotel (in accordance with the requirements of migration legislation). If the hotel employees establish violations of the terms of stay, registration on the territory of the Russian Federation, other violations of the migration legislation committed by the specified persons - the hotel has the right to refuse the Guest to check-in at the hotel. It is possible to provide an extra bed in any room by prior request. Depending on the room category this can be a folding armchair, a folding sofa or a folding cot. The cost of an extra bed - 1000 rubles/day, breakfast included.
The guest is obliged to fill in the questionnaire with details of all the items in it in accordance with the data of the identity document, sign it in his/her own hand and indicate the date of completion.
Registration in the hotel of minors under the age of 14 is carried out on the basis of identity documents of the parents (adoptive parents, guardians), accompanying person (persons), provided that such accompanying person (persons) provides consent of the legal representatives (one of them), as well as birth certificates of these minors.
Registration in the hotel of minors aged 14 to 18 years in the absence of presence of their legal representatives is carried out on the basis of the documents certifying the identity of these minors, subject to the consent of the legal representatives (one of them).
If minors (clauses 6-7 of this Regulation) are unaccompanied by their parents (adoptive parents, guardians), or if the person(s) accompanying them cannot provide the hotel employee with the original document certifying their authority to accompany a minor, the hotel is entitled to refuse to register and accommodate such a minor and unauthorized accompanying person(s), even if the reservation is guaranteed.
Payment rules of accommodation
Payment for the hotel accommodation and services, including the security deposit, is made according to the prices, approved by the hotel management according to the price-list. The payment is made in rubles, in cash, by non-cash transfer under the reservation agreement or with the use of payment (credit) cards. Hotel accommodation is provided only after a full advance payment for the whole expected period of stay. The final bill for the services rendered is issued upon check-out of the guest.
There are 2 ways to make an advance payment by bank card:
- Through the reservation module when making a reservation online on the hotel website.
In this case, the card payment is made online through the online acquiring, set in the booking form.
- When booking by request: by phone, e-mail, online chat, etc.
You can contact us directly and make a reservation in any convenient way. In this case, to make an advance payment by bank card you will need to specify your e-mail address so that our employee will send you a link for payment. Payment is made through Sberbank, using bank cards of the following payment systems: MIR, VISA International, Mastercard Worldwide.
To pay (enter your card details) you will be redirected to the payment gateway Sberbank.
Connection with the payment gateway and information transfer is made in secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode secure Internet payment technology, you may also be required to enter a special password to make a payment. This site supports 256-bit encryption. The confidentiality of personal information is ensured by Sberbank. The entered information will not be provided to third parties, except in cases stipulated by Russian legislation. Payments by bank cards are made in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.